The Church of St. Anne was founded in 1846. The first chapel was built的馬來文翻譯

The Church of St. Anne was founded

The Church of St. Anne was founded in 1846. The first chapel was built on top of the hill As soon as the Catholic population begin to increase, a new church was built. It was opened in 1888. This is the church which is now the St Anne's Shrine. It was the main church for the annual celebrations for St Anne's feast. In the 1950s, when Malaya declared an emergency, the church grounds were designated as a no-go area. It was only in 1960 that the emergency was lifted. In 1977, the church started moving back to the St. Anne's Shrine and restoration works begin, due to being abandoned for a long time. The stained glass inside and one of the three bells were recovered.

The parish moved further down the road and in 1958, the parish opened another church. This church was known as the "new church" for over 40 years, and was the main centre for the parish and the feast celebrations until 2003. In these years of the feast, pilgrims had to commute between this church and St. Anne's Shrine, which is 2 km away. This grounds now occupies the Kim Sen Primary School.

The 1990s to 2000s saw a major transformation for this church. In 2002, another new church was built. This church could fit 2,200 people, and is one of the largest churches in Malaysia. Work on the new St Anne's Church started in 2000 and was completed two years later. It was opened by the then Apostolic Delegate to Malaysia on 26 July 2002. This church has Minangkabau roofs, truly reflecting the Malaysian culture. Not only was a new church constructed, an avenue named Dataran St. Anne was constructed in front of the church. In view of turning St. Anne's Church into a pilgrim centre, Domus St Anne was also built to accommodate pilgrims who intend to stay over. A parish office, parish community centre and presbytery were also built, thus enlarging the sanctuary grounds.

In 2006, the church installed 'Statues of Passion' at a cost of RM600,000. These statues depict the stations of the cross. A grotto dedicated in honour of the Blessed Virgin Mary was opened on 26 July 2008. In June 2010, a second accommodation place, St. Anne's Dorm, was opened by the then parish priest Fr Stephen Liew. Currently, the parish priest is Msgr Henry Rajoo. At present, St. Anne's Church also administers 2 chapels, namely Chapel of Our Lady of Sorrows in Alma, and Chapel of Our Lady of Fatima in Berapit.

Cherok Tokun Relics[edit]
Cherok Tokun Relics are ancient inscriptions on a rock in Bukit Mertajam, Penang. Also called Batu Bersurat Cherok Tokun, it is the only ancient megalith in Penang, Malaysia, as recognised by the Malaysian Department of Museum and Antiquities. The granite megalith is located at the foot of Bukit Mertajam, within the compound of the St Anne Church. To reach it, walk across the driveway from the new St Anne Church.

The Cherok Tokun Ancient Inscriptions were first documented by Colonel James Low, a British army officer, in 1845. In his log, Low recorded his disappointment of not finding a more spectacular ruin, expecting to find an ancient temple ruin. He documented what he made out to be "a group of seven inscriptions". The inscriptions were believed to be in pre-Pallava script and written in Sanskrit.[1] One of the inscriptions mentions Mahanavika Budhagupta and give the Buddhist creed Ajnanac-ciyate Karmma... They were attributed to the ancient Kingdom of Kadaaram, which flourished in northern Malaysia in the 5th to 6th centuries. However, according to J Laidlay, who translated the text in 1848, the inscription was Pali, not Sanskrit.

The Museum and Antiquities Department built a shed over the megalith in 1973. It was the first and only ancient relic in Penang to be gazetted. By that time, the megalith was already covered with graffiti added by latter-day visitors, including an inscription by Colonel Low himself.


0/5000
原始語言: -
目標語言: -
結果 (馬來文) 1: [復制]
復制成功!
Gereja St. Anne ini diasaskan pada tahun 1846. Gereja Kecil yang pertama telah dibina di atas Bukit sebaik sahaja penduduk Katolik mula meningkat, sebuah Gereja yang baru dibina. Hentian ini dibuka pada tahun 1888. Ini adalah Gereja yang kini Tempat Suci St. Anne's. Ia adalah Gereja utama bagi perayaan Tahunan untuk pesta St Anne. Pada 1950-an, Bilakah Malaya diisytiharkan kecemasan, alasan Gereja telah ditetapkan sebagai kawasan yang tidak pergi. Ia adalah hanya pada tahun 1960 bahawa darurat ditarik balik. Pada tahun 1977, Gereja mula berpindah balik ke tempat suci St. Anne's dan memulakan kerja-kerja pemulihan akibat terbengkalai sekian lama. Kaca berwarna dalam dan salah satu daripada tiga loceng telah pulih.Kariah yang berpindah lagi hujung jalan dan pada tahun 1958, kariah yang dibuka Gereja lain. Gereja ini dikenali sebagai "Gereja baru" selama lebih 40 tahun, dan merupakan pusat utama bagi kariah tersebut dan sambutan hari raya sehingga 2003. Dalam tahun ini hari raya itu, Jemaah terpaksa berulang-alik antara Gereja ini dan Tempat Suci St. Anne's, yang terletak 2 km jauhnya. Taman ini kini menduduki sekolah rendah Kim Sen.Dalam tahun 1990-an untuk 2000-an menyaksikan suatu perubahan yang besar bagi Gereja ini. Pada tahun 2002, satu lagi Gereja yang baru dibina. Gereja ini boleh muat 2,200 orang, dan merupakan salah satu daripada Gereja-gereja terbesar di Malaysia. Kerja-kerja baru St Anne's Church bermula pada tahun 2000 dan telah disiapkan dua tahun kemudian. Ia telah dibuka oleh perwakilan Apostolic kemudian ke Malaysia pada 26 Julai 2002. Gereja ini mempunyai bumbung Minangkabau, benar-benar mencerminkan budaya Malaysia. Bukan sahaja adalah Gereja baru dibina, satu saluran yang dinamakan Dataran St. Anne telah dibina di hadapan gereja. Memandangkan menjadikan St. Anne's Church Pusat Jemaah, Domus St Anne juga dibina untuk menampung Jemaah yang berhasrat untuk menginap lebih. Kariah Pejabat, Pusat Komuniti kariah dan presbytery juga telah dibina, maka membesarkan Taman Santuari.Pada tahun 2006, Gereja dipasang 'Patung-patung keghairahan' dengan kos RM600, 000. Patung-patung ini menggambarkan Stesen of the cross. Grotto yang khusus sempena Blessed Virgin Mary telah dibuka pada 26 Julai 2008. Pada Jun 2010, perlumbaannya di tempat penginapan, asrama St. Anne's, dibuka oleh Imam kariah kemudian Fr Stephen Liew. Kini, Imam kariah adalah Msgr Henry Rajoo. Pada masa ini, St. Anne's Church juga mentadbir chapels 2, iaitu Gereja Kecil dari Our Lady of kesedihan-kesedihan di Alma, dan Gereja Kecil of Our Lady Fatima di Berapit.Peninggalan Tokun Cheruk Tok [edit]Peninggalan Tokun Cheruk Tok adalah kuno Inskripsi pada batu di Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang. Juga dipanggil Batu Bersurat Cheruk Tok Tokun, ia adalah megalitik hanya purba di Pulau Pinang, Malaysia, sebagai diiktiraf oleh Jabatan Muzium dan Antikuiti Malaysia. Megalitik granit terletak di kaki Bukit Mertajam, dalam lingkungan di perkarangan Gereja St Anne. Untuk sampai ke sana, berjalan kaki di seberang jalan masuk dari St Anne Church yang baru.Cheruk Tok Tokun purba batu-batu bersurat pertama telah didokumentasikan oleh Kolonel James Low, seorang pegawai tentera British pada tahun 1845. Dalam log beliau, Low direkodkan kekecewaan beliau tidak mencari masalah yang lebih menakjubkan, mengharapkan untuk mencari suatu masalah Kuil purba. Ia mendokumenkan apa dia disediakan untuk menjadi "sekumpulan tujuh Inskripsi". Batu-batu bersurat dipercayai berada dalam skrip pra-Pallava dan ditulis dalam bahasa Sanskrit. [1] salah satu daripada batu-batu bersurat menyebut Mahanavika Budhagupta dan memberi fahaman Buddha Karmma Ajnanac-ciyate... Mereka telah disumbang oleh kerajaan purba Kadaaram, yang berkembang di Utara Malaysia dalam abad ke-5 ke 6. Walau bagaimanapun, menurut J Laidlay, yang diterjemahkan teks pada 1848, tertulis adalah Pali, tidak bahasa Sanskrit.Jabatan Antikuiti dan Muzium membina kandang lebih megalitik yang pada tahun 1973. Ia adalah yang pertama dan hanya purba relic di Pulau Pinang akan diwartakan. Ketika itu, megalitik yang sudah ditutup dengan grafitti yang ditambah oleh latter-day pengunjung, termasuk dengan bersurat oleh Kolonel Low dirinya.
正在翻譯中..
 
其它語言
本翻譯工具支援: 世界語, 中文, 丹麥文, 亞塞拜然文, 亞美尼亞文, 伊博文, 俄文, 保加利亞文, 信德文, 偵測語言, 優魯巴文, 克林貢語, 克羅埃西亞文, 冰島文, 加泰羅尼亞文, 加里西亞文, 匈牙利文, 南非柯薩文, 南非祖魯文, 卡納達文, 印尼巽他文, 印尼文, 印度古哈拉地文, 印度文, 吉爾吉斯文, 哈薩克文, 喬治亞文, 土庫曼文, 土耳其文, 塔吉克文, 塞爾維亞文, 夏威夷文, 奇切瓦文, 威爾斯文, 孟加拉文, 宿霧文, 寮文, 尼泊爾文, 巴斯克文, 布爾文, 希伯來文, 希臘文, 帕施圖文, 庫德文, 弗利然文, 德文, 意第緒文, 愛沙尼亞文, 愛爾蘭文, 拉丁文, 拉脫維亞文, 挪威文, 捷克文, 斯洛伐克文, 斯洛維尼亞文, 斯瓦希里文, 旁遮普文, 日文, 歐利亞文 (奧里雅文), 毛利文, 法文, 波士尼亞文, 波斯文, 波蘭文, 泰文, 泰盧固文, 泰米爾文, 海地克里奧文, 烏克蘭文, 烏爾都文, 烏茲別克文, 爪哇文, 瑞典文, 瑟索托文, 白俄羅斯文, 盧安達文, 盧森堡文, 科西嘉文, 立陶宛文, 索馬里文, 紹納文, 維吾爾文, 緬甸文, 繁體中文, 羅馬尼亞文, 義大利文, 芬蘭文, 苗文, 英文, 荷蘭文, 菲律賓文, 葡萄牙文, 蒙古文, 薩摩亞文, 蘇格蘭的蓋爾文, 西班牙文, 豪沙文, 越南文, 錫蘭文, 阿姆哈拉文, 阿拉伯文, 阿爾巴尼亞文, 韃靼文, 韓文, 馬來文, 馬其頓文, 馬拉加斯文, 馬拉地文, 馬拉雅拉姆文, 馬耳他文, 高棉文, 等語言的翻譯.

Copyright ©2025 I Love Translation. All reserved.

E-mail: